At Hoover and Hurt Law Offices, we are dedicated to resolving challenging legal problems in the best manner possible. Located in Jamestown, Kentucky, our law firm represents clients in Russell County and the Lake Cumberland area. We provide aggressive, results-oriented representation and compassionate counsel.
Two Decades Helping Lake Cumberland Area Residents And Tourists
A native of Russell County, Kentucky, attorney and firm founder Jeff Hoover has more than 20 years of experience resolving the legal problems of people in our area. Hoover and Hurt Law Offices provides advice, services and representation in these areas of law:
- Criminal defense — Hoover and Hurt Law Offices aggressively defends the rights and freedom of Kentucky residents and tourists accused of driving under the influence (DUI), boating under the influence (BUI), drug crimes, assault, theft and other felonies and misdemeanors.
- Family law — Our firm guides people through the divorce process and resolves related issues involving children and property. We can also address other sensitive family law matters.
- Personal injury — We work diligently to help injured people and the families of fatal accident victims get the compensation they need to rebuild their lives.
- Residential and commercial real estate — Hoover and Hurt Law Offices helps with title searches and opinions, "For Sale By Owner" transactions, disputes over boundary lines and contracts, and landlord/tenant matters.
- Bullying and school law-related legal issues — Though bullying continues to change alongside technology, it still proves harmful to those on the receiving end. We protect the rights of bullying victims.
Our Commitment To Securing The Best Outcome
Attorney Jeff Hoover, attorney Coleman Hurt and our staff want to help you resolve your problem in the best way possible. When representing you, Jeff and Coleman will explain your legal options in plain terms. Our attorneys will thoroughly investigate the legal and factual issues in your case and determine the best strategy to achieve your goals.
During the legal process, we will keep you informed of important developments and respond promptly when you call. Hoover and Hurt Law Offices will be with you all the way, working hard to protect your rights and seeking the best possible outcome in your case.
Protect Your Rights. Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation.
Contact Hoover and Hurt Law Offices for a free initial consultation with a lawyer about your case.